The Test Engineer will be responsible for sustaining MEMS test solutions for production, both on-site and overseas. This position reports to the Vice President of Manufacturing.
- Sustaining existing MEMS test solutions and assist in the development of MEMS characterization test sets for new products
- Coordinating volume characterization activities for new designs
- Reducing test time to boost efficiency and achieve cost targets
- Improving product quality by way of tester modifications
- Taking over RF/EMI characterization work for all new analog products
- Maximizing equipment utilization by minimizing downtime with continuous improvement and preventative maintenance planning
- Working in a multi-national environment as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH
- BS in electrical engineering
- At least two years of industry experience in testing microelectronics circuits
- Familiarity with industry-standard mixed signal test solutions is required. Sensor and RF test background is preferred.
- Familiarity with engineering and production test software environments including C/C++, Labview, etc is required.
- Knowledge of microelectronics circuit and basic device physics is required.
- Knowledge of proper semiconductor materials handling methods is required.
- Experience with the automation of MEMS test solutions and knowledge of MEMS packaging technology is preferred.
Akustica offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with match, and paid vacation, holidays and sick time.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references, and resume to [email protected]