|Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for driving revenue and product management of a family of mixed-signal acoustic MEMS IC’s. This person will develop and implement marketing strategy and tactics, promotion and sales programs, and plan and launch new or improved products. This position requires interaction with other company departments including engineering, sales and manufacturing. Global travel is required.
- Product Launch/Demand Creation: Develop datasheets, application notes, articles, product roadmaps, marketing strategies, sales training material, press releases, and product launch plans. Generate collateral materials including clear articulation of features, benefits, differentiating capabilities and technology architecture and present to customers. Manage the internal and external release of all new products.
- Design-Win: Manage the process of winning designs for the products. You will be responsible for managing the quoting process for new orders, and directing the sales and field applications teams in order to win designs. Develop and support relationships with reference design partners to support product launches and customer design-ins.
- Product Management: Provide direction in managing the day-to-day activities of your products. Track the development of the products and provide the leadership to resolve problems and keep the products on schedule. Ensure our supply matches customer demand.
- New Products: Understand and prioritize market and customer requirements. Define products with customers by translating their needs into technical specifications for product development teams. Analyze the competition to determine areas of focus, directions, and relative strengths and weaknesses. Select new product ideas for development
- Strong technical background in analog, mixed-signal, signal path or audio electronics, with BSEE or higher. MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of industry experience in semiconductor marketing.
- Experience in consumer electronics (cell phones/computing), audio, or acoustics.
- Must be an effective communicator with the ability to interface at all levels within the organization utilizing both written as well as verbal communication.
- Competitive nature, desire to win
- Good business sense and an ability to see the forest from the trees
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking mode, and to maintain a sense of priorities while responding to daily interruptions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office products required.
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected]