This position is responsible for providing technical and/or managerial leadership in the design, simulation and verification of new MEMS based microphone/speaker and other sensory silicon solutions.
- Providing studies and solutions for leading edge finite element analysis on MEMS based structures
- Performing detailed design, simulation and verifications for new MEMS based microphone/speakers
- Communication with internal and external structure mechanical designers, acoustic designers, process integration staffs and electronics designers
- Identifying, acquiring and implementing suitable design tools
- Verifying mechanical and acoustic function/capabilities of new products
- Interacting with process integration staffs, assembly/packaging engineers, and test personnel to ensure first-pass design success and high-yield manufacturability
- For the appropriate candidate, this position may also include management responsibilities for internal and external MEMS development experts.
Must to have:
Prefer to have
- MS with 5+ years experience or PhD with 2+ years in FEA
- Civil engineering, mechanical engineering or physics degree
- "Hands-on" experience with industry standard FEA tools, such as ANSYS, ABQUS and ALGOR, etc.
- Deep understanding of material properties and mechanical structures
- Structural stress/strain analysis, in both linear and non-linear domain
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with MEMS
- Coupled domain simulation, for example electro-mechanical co-simulation
- Experience with acoustic devices
- Thermal analysis
- Knowledge of CMOS material and process
- Understanding CMOS process induced stress
- Experience with CFD analysis
- Experience with product packaging induced stress/strain
- Industry experience of taking a project from concept to production
- Experience managing a small team of experts
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected].