The Program Manager will take responsibility for managing Akustica's Analog Microphone development activities and customer management lifecycle. The Program Manager will be charged with assessing risk factors to product/project success, create plans addressing risk factors and an array of the best options for management review selection and approval. The Program Manager will effectively manage technical details, timelines and milestones and provide leadership for team members on a product by product / project by project basis. This individual should demonstrate the ability to execute programs with attention to detail and follow-through. The Program Manager must be capable of developing creative solutions to issues / problems that may jeopardize product/program goals or timing.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, time and program management skills. Must possess a comprehensive understanding of Program Management and Product Development Lifecycle.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, capable of interfacing within all levels of the organization; proficient language skills, written and oral.
- Ability to prosper in a fast paces, high-energy environment, able to feel comfortable and remain calm in the face of rapid change and aggressive deadlines.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work in and foster a teamwork environment, and promote cross-functional teamwork.
- Developing, executing, and managing program schedules that meet both Akustica and customer expectations.
- Quickly identifying problems and implementing solutions to minimize program impact.
- Managing program scope and monitoring team progress and direction.
- Understanding customer requirements and translating into tangible action plans.
- Support release to production requirements, support product ramp to volume, resolve issues during initial ramp to volume, transfer to production planning.
- Assure new products meet Akustica and customer quality and reliability requirements.
Work closely and cohesively with Marketing, Design, Test, Product Development and Operations staff to ensure efficient and timely project deliverables to customers. Track customer project costs, resources, schedules and issues. Proactively work with development and manufacturing teams to ensure projects adhere to schedules and resolve issues. Generate customer project reports and develop appropriate conclusions based upon results to assist applications, manufacturing, and test through the project lifecycle. Demonstrate an ability to execute projects in a timely manner, with attention to detail and follow-through.
BSEE / MSEE preferred with evidence of continued education/training in the pursuit of continuous acquisition of knowledge related to the industry.
- BSEE with 7+ years of semiconductor and/or MEMS experience (design, product engineering, test engineering, etc.).
- Experience as team leader or manager of a functional group.
- Excellent understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes (front end through final test).
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Proven history of successful negotiations.
- International experience preferred and ability to travel abroad required
- Mobile communications experience is preferred
- Previous experience in managing Japanese relationships is preferred
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be a key member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected].