The Senior Accountant is responsible for all accounting functions of the organization. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Financial accounting and cost accounting activities
- Month end close and reconciliations
- Compliance (GAAP and GAAS)
- Development of accounting policies and procedures
- Audit preparation and support
- Accounting system identification and implementation
- Financial reporting
Other duties and responsibilities include assistance with corporate budgeting and forecasting, special projects for the CFO and executive management team, and vendor negotiations and management.
This individual reports directly to the CFO and will be instrumental in building a world class financial infrastructure for the company. This position has no direct reports at the present time but will as the business scales.
- This position requires a BS degree in accounting, as well as 5+ years of applicable experience in a manufacturing, start-up, or high technology setting. Big 4 experience is a plus.
- A CPA is required.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- A disciplined self starter who's willing to dive in and do what's needed to make the company successful.
- A team player who works well with a diverse group of individuals.
- A willingness to learn the business and expand your core skills and interests.
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected].