The manager of the IC Design team will be responsible for: providing direction for new IC circuits that are integrated with MEMS microphone/speaker and other sensory silicon solutions; selecting suitable design tools; designing analog and mixed signal IC circuits; and managing internal and external staff members.
- Managing internal and external mixed signal circuit and chip designers.
- Transistor level design and mentoring for circuits such as preamplifiers, band-gap circuits, DACs, ADCs, sigma-delta modulators, and filters.
- Oversight of digital circuit designs for functions such as decimators and DSPs.
- Oversight and direct contributions to the design and verification of small, low gate-count mixed signal chip designs.
- Identifying, acquiring, and implementing suitable design tools.
- Defining and implementing electronic function/capabilities of new products.
- Interfacing with CMOS fabs and test personnel to ensure first-pass design success and high-yield manufacturability.
- BSEE with 5+ years experience in the design of analog and mixed-signal CMOS ICs.
- Experience as team leader or manager of a design group.
- Demonstrated ability to take a design project from concept to production.
- "Hands-on" IC design and layout experience using industry-standard EDA tools and environments.
- Experienced with simulation and modeling tools such as Hspice and Verilog-A.
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected].