Technical Marketing Intern
Akustica is a fast paced high-tech company with an exciting and innovative internship program for students pursuing degrees in engineering, physical science, and mathematics. You will be paired with a Marketing team member who will serve as your host and mentor. The internship assignment is project oriented and provides the opportunity to interact with senior management. Internships are full-time seasonal assignments.
- Defining, researching, and documenting a solution to an acoustic challenge
- Application research, technical analysis, problem solving, and verification using laboratory techniques
- Development of product launch/training materials, such as white papers, application notes, and product presentations.
The position requires a Junior or Senior currently pursuing a BS in engineering, physical science, or mathematics. Interest in audio technology, MEMS, and semiconductors is helpful. 3.0 GPA or higher required.
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Strong written communication, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and handle details accurately in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, references, and resume to [email protected].