Software Test Engineer
The Software Test Engineer will be responsible for providing direction for new LabView software code(s) that integrate into custom hardware test solutions for MEMS microphones.
- Generating LabView software code(s) for various hardware equipment sets utilized in MEMS microphone functional testing.
- Developing software scripting in VB (Visual Basic) and C++ for deployment into MEMS acoustic test protocols.
- Developing software solutions for custom designed DUT (device under test) fixturing for MEMS microphone test and debug.
- Develop and publish documentation control procedures for all software code development.
- Identifying, acquiring and implementing suitable software design tools.
- Cross functional work within the Test / Package assembly group to include training on all aspects of MEMS microphone testing.
- BSEE / BSCS with 5+ years experience in the development of LabView software code(s).
- Demonstrated ability in software scripting utilizing VB (Visual Basic) and C++ code methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to implement LabView code(s) into R&D and full production test environments.
- Experience with documentation control associated with software code generation.
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional groups within an organization, i.e., Design, Reliability, QC, etc.
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected]