Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is the champion of existing and future products. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing product strategies including product positioning, new product roadmap and introductions, and product improvements/re-design strategies. Candidate must have a proven track record of bringing products to market on time and within budget. Experience interacting with key engineering, manufacturing, and sales functions is essential. Global travel is required
- Product Launch/Demand Creation: Recommend and implement market launch strategies to generate sufficient product demand. Ensure collateral material is developed and includes clear articulation of features, benefits, differentiating capabilities and technology architecture. Represent the company and its products in various publics forums such as customer meetings, tradeshows, vendor events, press tours, analyst briefings, and media events
- Design-Win: Drive the process of winning customer designs for the products. You will be responsible for managing the qualification process for new opportunities and directing the sales and field applications teams in order to win designs. You will get personally involved with customers on larger opportunities.
- Product Definition: Understand and prioritize market and customer requirements. Define products with customers by translating their needs into technical specifications for product development teams. Analyze the competition to determine areas of focus, directions, and relative strengths and weaknesses. Select new product ideas for development
- Strategic Development: Set strategic direction by identifying and researching markets and applications and driving the resultant product roadmap. Attend standards meetings and contribute to the development of industry-standard microphone system specifications
- Product Development: For the new products you select for development, you will lead a three-person team consisting of yourself, a design engineer, and a system engineer and drive product success through product specifications and competitive positioning. Track the development of the products and provide the leadership to resolve problems and keep the products on schedule.
- Product Management: Develop, maintain, and perform to a 5-year revenue and resource plan for your business. Present this plan periodically to management. Provide direction in managing the day-to-day activities of your products. Ensure our supply matches customer demand.
- Strong technical background in analog, mixed-signal, signal path or audio electronics, with BSEE or higher. MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of industry experience in design or applications engineering or semiconductor marketing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Competitive nature, desire to win
- Team-oriented with good leadership and communication skills
- Good business sense and an ability to see the forest from the trees
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking mode and to maintain a sense of priorities while responding to daily interruptions.
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected]