Akustica is a fast paced high-tech company with an exciting and innovative internship program for students pursuing degrees in marketing, communications/public relations, or graphic design. You will be paired with a Marketing team member who will serve as your host and mentor. The internship assignment is project oriented and provides the opportunity to interact with senior management. Internships are full-time seasonal assignments.
- Development of product launch/training materials, such as product presentations, sales kits, and bulletins
- Logistical product issues such as managing web site content and coordinating product documentation
- Coordination and editing of customer newsletter
- Research and profiling of companies to assess the usage of silicon microphones
The position is intended for a Junior or Senior currently pursuing a BA in Marketing or communications/public relations. Interest in audio technology, MEMS, and semiconductors is helpful. 3.0 GPA or higher required.
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Strong written communication, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and handle details accurately in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, references, and resume to [email protected].