Inside Sales Coordinator
The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for managing leads, converting leads to opportunities, managing marketing and sales campaigns, report generation (forecasts, pipeline, web analytics, customer support cases, etc.). Additional customer service responsibilities will be to support worldwide distribution organizations. Customer service and sample order fulfillment activities are also required to satisfy customer needs and maximize corporate performance.
- Sales to non-strategic market opportunities.
- Oversight of day to day lead generation, qualification and opportunity identification.
- Coordination of prospect and customer sample requests.
- Timely response to customer requests with regards to product development and delivery schedules, technical documentation requests, etc.
- Support of Akustica distributors in Asia and domestic representative firms.
- Support for outbound marketing and sales campaigns for new product announcements.
- Evaluation and development of domestic distribution channel for non strategic markets.
- Develop and maintain of technical documentation library.
- Sustaining and enhancing the Salesforce.com system that allows the above requirements to be attained.
- Maintenance of web site consistent with above responsibilities.
- BS with 5+ years of applicable sales and sales process management.
- Experience as team leader of a cross functional marketing and sales organization.
- Ability to work directly with internal operations, customers and suppliers in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- An ability to interact with engineers and other technical functions to ensure targets are attained.
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected]