IC Design Engineer
The IC Design Engineer will be responsible for CMOS Analog design of high precision analog/mixed signal ICs for sensor-based audio applications.
- Implementation of Sigma-Delta ADC architectures and decimation filters.
- Implementation of sub-circuits including charge pumps, high impedance analog filters, low noise amplifiers, digital interfaces, bandgap references, etc.
- Device and component level modeling and validation.
- Product silicon bench level characterization and data analysis.
- Work with internal and external design and manufacturing personnel to deliver first-pass success silicon.
- Actively participate in technical peer design review process.
- Supervise and/or perform sub-circuit layout, chip floor-plan and integration
- Pre and Post-layout chip verification with maintenance support of CAD environment.
- Design review document preparation and presentation.
- BSEE with relevant academic experience with analog circuit design
- Experience with IC design flow CAD tools and environment, from concept through layout
- Experience with analog fundamental design principles, including gain, bandwidth, stability, distortion, noise, etc
- Understanding principles of analog layout, including common-centroid, photolithographic invariance, noise coupling, parasitics, etc
- Highly motivated individual with the passion to strive for continual self improvement
- Ability to work with various internal groups, and external IC design consultants
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected]