The Executive Assistant position is responsible for flawless business execution support to the President/CEO and Chairman/CTO including all communications (phone, fax, e-mail), archiving of communications/documents, calendar management, meeting support, travel preparation and execution, Executive Office environment oversight, and Executive Office interface with key entities including investors, shareholders, and corporate counsel.
- Providing professional assistance at all times to the Executive Team, employees, callers and visitors; this position is the direct liaison between the Executive Office and all outside parties.
- Daily calendar management and coordination.
- Management of regular communications between Executive Office and Directors including updates, Board packages, Board meeting logistics support (scheduling, Director travel support), and archiving of Board documentation.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of all intellectual property material including: patents; patent applications; patent disclosures; license agreements; license amendments; and non-disclosure agreements. Communicate quarterly updates of disclosures, collect and collate company-wide disclosures and prepare documentation of disclosures for review.
- Senior Team Support, including partial and occasional operational (communications, meeting arrangements) support to the CFO/VP of Operations, VP of Sales, and VP of Marketing.
- Management of the Administrative Assistant position, which includes general reception oversight, accounting assistance, and general office support.
- General Office Management, including regular interactions with our facility landlord and maintenance personnel to maintain a high quality work environment, oversight of the general facilities on a daily basis, maintaining facility security and equipment (employee/visitor access) and maintaining all general safety requirements (fire and other hazards.)
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills; capable of interfacing with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office.
- Ability to work both in an independent or structured environment, with the ability to multi-task.
- Professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- High School Diploma/GED with at least 5+ years experience in a multi-faceted office environment, preferably as an Executive Assistant
- 3+ years experience as an Office Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver in the functional areas listed above.
- The ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- General Human Resources experience a plus.
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected]