The Systems Engineer position requires circuit board design experience as well as some customer support skills.
- Analog, digital and acoustic systems design with a good understanding of schematic capture tools.
- Board layout strategies, and design verification testing. These boards are intended to help our customers understand and evaluate our microphones and therefore some customer support will be required.
- Good documentation of designs.
- Verification testing.
- Performance characterization.
This position requires a BSEE with a minimum three (3) years of applicable experience in semiconductor board level design with a focus on audio solutions. In addition, this position also requires:
- Board level design
- Component selection
- Schematic capture
- Board layout strategies
- Design verification test – scopes, meters, audio analyzers
- Good documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Whole product design
- Embedded systems
- Mechanical design
The company will create a compelling compensation package to attract a high caliber candidate. The position should be viewed as an opportunity to be an early member of the core team building a world-class company.
To apply for this position, please send us an email with a cover letter, salary requirements, references and resume to [email protected].